- Invisalign aligners are nearly invisible so it’s difficult for others to notice the treatment.
- Invisalign aligners are removable. You can remove them before eating/drinking and easily brush and floss to maintain good oral hygiene.
- Invisalign treatment allows you to visualise each stage of the treatment process, from the beginning to the end, giving you a clearer picture of the treatment duration.
- Approximately 6-8 weeks between doctor visits.
- The wires and brackets of traditional braces are visible.
- Most patients may feel pain each time braces are adjusted. The metal brackets may also irritate the mouth and cause ulcers.
- Braces are fixed and not removable during the teeth straightening treatment. This makes it difficult to eat certain types of food (e.g. apples, nuts) and it can be difficult to clean and floss your teeth with the braces in.
- Approximately 3-4 weeks between doctor visits.
Key Benefits With Invisalign
- No One Can Tell You’re Straightening Your Teeth A SECRET!
- Smile more during treatment as well as after and it Does not affect social life.
- Invisalign aligners are completely removable and can be taken out of the mouth when needed.
- Traditional braces come with dietary restrictions due to their physical Nature, certain foods are difficult to eat and can cause the brackets to Come loose.
- Invisalign allows the freedom to choose one’s personal diet due to the fact that they are removable.
- Traditional braces are very bulky and can have sharp edges and ends. Because of this, they commonly cause irritation of the lips and cheeks.
- Invisalign clear aligners are customized to fit tightly to the teeth and so they do not irritate the gums or surrounding tissues.
- Since Invisalign aligners are removable and do not block any part of the teeth, oral hygiene is much better than with traditional braces in which it is difficult to remove the plaque from in between and around the brackets.
If you have any queries or you would like to know more, we are happy to assist you, please drop an email to